Friday, June 22, 2007

In a Funk...

I'm in a total funk today and not sure why...could be somewhat due to the monthly visitor being on its way! No fun. I'm just in one of those moods where I don't feel like I'm creative, artistic or unique at all....a mood where I feel like I'm not "the nice one" "the funny one" "the smart one" etc...just blah! One of those moods where you feel like you could disappear and it might would matter to one person.
Instead of focusing on that, I guess I will show a preview of some goodness that might be headed this way in the form of lighting for the hallway and the craft room. We haven't completely made up our minds, but these are two I've picked out and Julie is on board I think. We just have to check out dimensions, etc...I like the large round pendant in the pic that has two. I think that would look best in the craft room.


2 comments:

glenda may June 22, 2007 at 11:32 AM  

i love the first two lamps!! soo cool!

Lennye June 22, 2007 at 3:01 PM  

I also vote for the first two! Now only a creative, artsy type girl could of found those light fixtures!!!!

On the subject of a blah day, you could of spent the day with someone who was whiney!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP