Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Weekend

The weekend was nice and relaxing! Friday was Field Day at school and I think it's the best one we've had since I've been there. The kids seemed very well behaved for the most part and it didn't get hot until the end. Friday evening for a short while, one of our BFFs :) , Kinsley, came over with our boyfriend Ryan. We call him our boyfriend because we fight over who gets to kiss and love all over him! He's such an adorable flirt! Ryan is basically perfect, from his cutie-pie looks to his sweet and funny personality! We LOVE this little guy! The picture down below where he has a spoon in his mouth is where I scooped out some of his banana and gave it to him in a spoon---he was so funny trying to get it out with his tongue and his mom said she's gonna get me if she has to scoop all of his bananas from now on! As far as the rest of the weekend, on Saturday I went to the eye doctor and basically paid them to tell me that my eyes are funky because of allergies...that was $40.00 then the drops to "fix" the problem cost me $80.00! UGH! We got some goodies from Hobby Lobby, came home and did some crafting and watched movies. We watched "Music and Lyrics." It was pretty cute and Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant did their own singing in parts---pretty impressive. Called Mom on her birthday today. Happy Birthday Mom!



6 comments:

Anonymous May 20, 2007 at 8:04 PM  

I have been stalking your blog the last two days waiting on pictures. They turned out pretty cute, but when you've got a cute subject in the first place things are bound to turn out good. Ryan started calling his daddy "Nick" today-too funny!! Thanks for your kind words! K2daK

doodlebugmom May 21, 2007 at 12:01 PM  

Aww, what a cute little bf you have!

Anonymous May 21, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

Okay, Ryan is growing up to be a heartthrob and you have captured this in pictures. Which again makes me think you need to explore your talents in this area!---The Wise One

Lennye May 21, 2007 at 5:35 PM  

PS. I thought Music and Lyrics was cute. I saw Because I said so this weekend--also cute.

On a sadder note--Belle (the dog)has died. The boys are holding a funeral. They are pitiful. We've had her since we moved to Jackson 10 years ago.

Sarah B. B. May 21, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

LOVE the one of Ryan & Jules. I am only a tad bit jealous that I was SICK IN THE CAR instead of getting to join y'all on Friday. :( Not that you're having secret parties without me, or anything. :)

Sarah B. B. May 21, 2007 at 8:45 PM  

Oh, and thanks for adding me to you list of stalked blogs.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP