Sunday, May 6, 2007

Remnants From An Awesome Night...



And this is for Sarah because that shiznick was TOO funny! pic. 1... The party aftermath...


pic. 2...Lee, excited for candy from a pinata's ass.


pic.3...Lee, triumphant over pinata!

We had a really fun girl's night paaarrrtttaaayyy in honor of Lee's retirement and it just so happened to be Cinco de Mayo also! The entire night was a blast, from the beginning to the end! There was riding down hwy 36 in the back of a truck to pick Lee up (thankfully we are still alive and not behind bars to talk about it), the yummy treats, frosty margaritas, the hilarious and very fitting pinata (don't know how to get the squiggly over the "n") that Lee got to beat the crap out of, the tasty OREO ice-cream cake, playing Cranium, sappy sweet gifts, and fun chats. It was a serious good time... g*double o*d t*i*m*e, good time, good time! BLUE 32, gigantic razors, and atomic bombs to all! Thanks to everyone for their contributions and the fun memories you help make! Lee, we love ya and are so jealous! Enjoy all the benefits that retirement brings, because you certainly deserve it after 30 years of survival...we'll see ya around cruising with the top down!

3 comments:

Sarah B. B. May 6, 2007 at 9:15 PM  

Heavens to Betsy - I SWEAR that I did not read this before I wrote my post. I love the identified pictures. Doesn't that make it FUN. Your photoshop filters rock - self is jealous. :)

I Made This May 10, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Yay! You worked out my frames then! I wasn't sure if you had seen my reply on my Blog, but you either did or worked it out. They look fab!

Anonymous May 17, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!! Nothing like some ice cream cake and a good virgin drink for the pregger! It was a fun night, and good job, good job, gOOd j-o-b, on the photoshop work! K2DAK

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP