Monday, March 2, 2009

YEAH for snow days!

Oh what a glorious day it has been not going to work...I'm totally NOT one of those people that can't find enjoyment or plenty of things to do at home. I would choose hanging out at home over going to work any day...except I have to go to work to pay for the home. ;)

She wouldn't get off the top step when it was actually falling, but we finally got her outside today!

Fence posts are automatic snowball makers!

Love the look on Lucy's face! She looks crazy.

I seriously hope I never get senile enough to dress like this in public. Whew.










4 comments:

Lennye March 2, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

I loved every moment!

krista March 5, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

*sigh* that was ridiculously beautiful.
and, YAY!
shadow people!

krista March 5, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

oh, and i changed my name from monkey back to my real name because, honestly...no one calls me monkey anymore.
i've actually started calling finn monkey so it's weird to see it in relation to me.
besides, you're the best monkey around.

Natalie March 6, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

LOVE the b/w one of you taking a picture! Makes you look like a hardcore National Geographic photog! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP