Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW DAY?!

Dear tiny, infant Jesus PLEASE LET THIS SNOW STICK so that we can have a SNOW DAY tomorrow...as long as the electricity will stick around as well. ;)

In March of 1993 we had the "Blizzard of '93" here in the good 'ole peach state...why it can't ever snow on Christmas like it's supposed to, I'll never know---and why it has to snow once flowers have begun to peek out of the ground and buds are forming on trees---I'll never know that reason either, but it's SOOOO pretty and if it gets us a snow day, I really don't care when it comes! :) And when it's done, I'm VERY ready for green grass and flowers to start blooming again. Fall and Spring are still my favs.

This is WAY better than last year's little tease. I haven't seen snow like this since 1993!















3 comments:

Sarah B. B. March 1, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lennye March 2, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Only we lost electricy at 5:00pm. Went to bed at 8:00pm because it was so cold. It was after midnight when electricity came back on.

K2daK March 2, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

I love snow, love that my boss called at 4:30 to say, NO SCHOOL. See according to the news you got your wish for a snow day. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP