Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gorgeous!

I despise winter when there's not at least a little bit of snow to make it worth it. No pretty blanket of white surrounding everything. I don't love extreme cold or wind and the combination of low light, lack of color, and deadness of everything alters and affects my moods in negative ways. In short, winters here, because of the lack of any sort of beauty = my least fav.

So, I'm swooning over these:


I'm refraining from licking the red on this next one!

Can you guess what these are? Go here to see.

3 comments:

K2daK January 22, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

TULIPS! Who would've ever guessed! Great HAPPY pictures!

Jessie January 23, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

I hate winter also!!!!!!! I really would prefer to stay in bed till spring comes. I am already talking about buying mulch and planting flowers. (my husband is nervous) It is 50 degrees here today in OHIO,...last week it was 9 degrees!!! Tomorrow 20 degrees w/snow flurries!!! I hate Ohio weather!!!! pretty pictures though! :)

Lennye January 23, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

We all need a little color right now.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP