Monday, December 29, 2008

More Editing

Put the second sneak peek up on the website! We love these photos! We were so tired afterward, but it was a fun weekend too. I'm doing a lot of editing today now that family is back to work and I'm back at the computer! I've got to edit more wedding pics, start the reception pics, and edit two mini sessions that we did here at the house for two co-worker friends of them and their kids for Christmas. It seems like a lot of WORK, but I LOVE it. I would rather do this all day every day than go back to my "day" job. I can't help it, my love for this kind of thing just outweighs all the b.s. that gets wrapped up in the fun parts like making Art and enjoying the fun kids. I think a large part of it is that I can get up and do this when I want, which makes me want to do it more often than something that I HAVE to be at--at a certain time and HAVE to deal with less than happy people that want to make the rest of the world miserable right along with them. There's nothing like a job that you can do in your pajamas surrounded by people and things you love versus people who are ignorant and mean-spirited. ;)
I've totally got to post some of the pics we took opening presents at Julie's mom's house in Valdosta too....there's some hilarious ones---will tell more later.
My FAVS!
watermarked Veil Kiss up close 2Edited
Watermarked Dip Kiss 2Edited
watermarked Jump 2Edited
watermarked Sweetness 1TREdited
watermarked Palm tree 3BWEdited

1 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Again they are all excellent! You have found your niche!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP