Thursday, November 6, 2008

YES!


He deserves his chance just like everyone else who has come before him and I personally feel like he will only make things better. I hope he proves how right he is for the job and over the next four years people will learn more about him and not just the lies they've come to believe from various sources...my parents included.

I also feel as though supporters and non-supporters shouldn't be so hateful about the win/loss. I've heard of people being really nasty---ones whose choice won and ones whose choice lost--and I think that everyone should drink a big tall glass of CHILL OUT (esp. the children I teach whose parents are filling them up with craziness) and just let us be hopeful.

Everyone deserves the right to hope and be happy about possible good change without someone taking a giant crap all over it. Here's to HOPE and CHANGE.
monkey posted this and I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

I'm so glad Obama won! Too bad Prop 8 passed though :/!

krista November 8, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

this song summed up exactly how i felt about this victory.
although i'm still disappointed prop 8 passed. people talk about politics and how it shouldn't be personal. and for me, it's not. but it is.
the presidency? not personal.
prop 8? totally personal and i cannot see eye to eye with people (many of them close to me) who voted yes.
i just can't.
with family, it doesn't really affect my relationships because, well, they're family.
but my friends? there's a distance. and it's hard to relate to such intolerance.
*ack* no more politics. sorry.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP