Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Eleven and Twelve

Monday was a little crazified. I don't know what was with the kids or if it's just a whole day of ones who happen to not care about much else aside from talking and playing. Today was much better! Here are some pictures of a few finished projects. 5th grade Peter Max's Liberty Head project:

This next one isn't finished but it's from today and it's awesome, so I had to share.

1st grade zebras with lovely grass around them:


By the looks of this next one, I'm thinking this kid will obviously be famous someday. ;)

4th grade Optical Illusion Art:



2nd grade Ants Invaded Our Picnic:
We still need to put the legs on our ants and I can't tell you how many people messed up the checkerboard pattern because they got confused when painting---that was AFTER I told them to go ahead and mark a dot with their paintbrushes all the ones that were supposed to be red BEFORE they started painting them in completely. AAH!
On the first one here I belief some poor ants have suffered decapitation or some other rare form of torture.

This next one???!!! What the freak?! I saw him doing this and I thought GOOD LORD. Julie says it's ninjas on a sneak attack of the watermelon. :)

2 comments:

Lennye August 19, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

I think the zebras are outstanding! I like the rest but the green and black zebras make me happy!!!

Are we having another art show?

Natalie August 19, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Had to have a talk with player #1. He understands that I'll be seeing someone else for a while. He's okay with it, but a little bummed that the new man in my life is next door which means he'll have to witness our affair.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP