Friday, July 25, 2008

More Youtubeness

WHAT THE FEBRUARY?! Do they really teach the kids to go "piss piss" over there?! And that is one happy poo floating in the toilet! This is by far one of the craziest things I have ever seen...and yet there were parts that were so outrageous I still laughed out loud!


Craziness.


Wait a freakin' minute....who wants Bizmarkie teaching their kid beats?! This is from a show on Nickelodeon...this is EXACTLY what America needs...don't worry about learning your alphabet kiddos...as long as you can make a righteous beat---you are properly schooled...word. As Sarah would say, "Heavens to Betsy!"

2 comments:

K2daK July 26, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

The tiger grunts! Oh my goodness & the kid at the end! WOW!! I guess piss is a bad translation for pee. I now know what I need to get #1 pooping on the potty again, a fun filled sphere that busts open and throws confetti everywhere-why didn't I think of that before? I must be a horrible parent! :) Thanks to your YOUTUBE video I know now how to get the poop in the potty! :)

Copperheart July 26, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Oh my gosh, the happy laughing poo is just too much.
And I love Bizmarkie! Remember that song that was like
you- you got what I neeeeeed
but you say he's just a fwen
but you say he's just a fwenohbabyyou! you got what i neeeeed...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP