Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Plan

Ok...yesterday's summer plan went a little slowly because I've got some of the funky crud...congestion, junk in my nose and throat...where did this come from? Allergies or what?! I did get some data analysis homework out of the way for Bean (she so knows she has it made...someone helping tackle homework!) and I washed more dishes and clothes. Today I think I'm tackling the vacuum and floors! Not my favorite!

Some things that are my favorites...these Billy Joel songs:
Uptown Girl: I've liked this one since I was about 6 or 7 years old!
River of Dreams: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!
For The Longest Time: My VERY favorite!

Goodnight My Angel: So sweet!
Of course there's about five others I could list...but these are my tops! :)

1 comments:

Lennye June 5, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

A Billy Joel top 5! What in the world is going on over at East Ball.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP