Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Projects Underway

Today the air is working relatively fine...maybe it's possessed.
Anyway! There are more projects underway here at the Monkey Bean mansion. I vacuumed the entire house yesterday and had the same thought I always have while vacuuming or dusting...that the house doesn't seem TOO large until those tasks are being completed. The house seems to double in size when it's cleaning time.

I've read one and a half books this summer and ordered sample tiles for the kitchen backsplash and the guest bathroom. The hot pink ones for the kitchen backsplash (the kitchen will still stay green Lennye) just aren't as HOT PINK as I would have liked, so I'm still looking for just the right ones I think. The red ones haven't arrived yet. There's this one project underway that I can't show you a picture of until later because part of what I need isn't here yet, but I'm SO STOKED to show you guys. It won't be nearly as exciting for you, but I'm pretty darn excited about it. :)

I need to mop and dust, but don't feel like it at the moment, so I think I will go work on a couple of Jule's tests for her systems analysis (online) class. The teacher lets you re-do the tests over and over again until the deadline time runs out---the only catch is if you make below a 90 he will give you a ZERO! So, you must re-do the tests until you get at least a 90.

Here are a few pics from the last few days:
The Lady Baltimore Hibiscus is already blooming! And Julie didn't know the paparazzi would be waiting outside as she came in from work!




3 comments:

krista June 10, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

OH. MY GOD! i just went to that flickr pool you mentioned and was cruising the pictures not paying attention to where they were from and i stopped and stared at (and by stared at, i mean coveted) a series that was of a craft room with jars of ribbons and the most amazing soup cans covered with cool paper and then realized IT WAS YOU!

krista June 10, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

I JUST READ ONE OF THE COMMENTS YOU WROTE ON FLICKR ABOUT HOW YOU PUT EVERYTHING IN COLOR ORDER LIKE THE RAINBOW! I DO THE SAME THING! ALWAYS HAVE! I'M USING CAPITALS BECAUSE I'M YELLING! AND IF I WAS THERE I WOULD BE PUSHING YOU AND SAYING 'SHUT UP!'

Lennye June 10, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

Okay,all this cleaning over at the mansion has encouraged me...I'm going into the BOYS room. If you don't hear from me come check and make sure I'm alive. However, with your desire for organization, I should call you over.

PS Black shirts are bought!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP