Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lennye's Family Pics

My marvelous assistant Julie(BEAN) :) and I took pictures of Lennye's family yesterday at Indian Springs. Her husband, three sons and the oldest son's wife were included in the pics. I can't even tell you how nervous I was before the photo shoot...I even had nightmares about it the night before and thought about all that could go wrong. We were meeting at 5pm and from around 3-4:15 or so the nastiest little thunderstorm came through. It ended up being a very fortunate thing to happen because once the storm blew over there was just enough sunlight to get good black and white pictures. One thing you NEVER want when thinking about turning a photo to a black and white is way too much sunlight because you will have nothing but crazy whiteness all over your photo. ANYWAY! Lennye was very pleased with the pictures and afterwards, seeing that we got some good ones was a serious relief! :)

She has posted my top two favorites at the beginning of this post on her blog...so here are some others that I liked a lot and think turned out nicely as well.






You could get all artistically, crazy symbolic on this one...Dad in focus and the boys out of focus moving upstream! It was strictly accidental though! :)

And lastly my seemingly SPECIAL assistant! :) :) Oohh...that so gets back at her for that porta potty incident! She's the one who made the face! ;)

She came up with that nifty Beatles/Patridge Family-esque photo of them holding hands and walking across the rocks. I love it! She also helped with their placement and getting them just right so everyone was seen and looked great. Kick Ass team I tell ya! Sorry, I know that wasn't a very modest/humble statement and those who know how nervous I was and how critical I am of myself and anything I do...know that that's typically not me---but when the two of us work together to make someone as happy as Lennye is from these pictures, I can't help but think how kick ass that is. :)

6 comments:

Lennye June 15, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

I am tooooooo HAPPY!!!! I can't even begin to pick my favorite shot. I'm seeing a booming business doing Christmas Photos. I love the ones on the rock. I really like the one of us walking it is totally awesome. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I will be there for the first art show!

Sarah B. B. June 15, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

AWESOME work. :) Those are really cool!

Anonymous June 15, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Girl...I knew you would do a great job and I also knew (before I read it) that you were probably throwing up the night before due to worrying!!! That just means that you are a person who cares about their work - you know...take PRIDE in what they do! How in the world am I going to get Ricky Reese to a photo shoot???? My mind is thinking!

Freda

Natalie June 16, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Um....I said you should start a PET photography business. NO fair taking awesome people pictures too. Sulk, sulk, pout. Okay, I'm over it now. :) Great job!

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Hmmm, careful with payback photos my friend!! I may have to see what else I can find in the photo files!! :) :)

monkey'sviolet December 31, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Like the pics guys! Hope you had a great Xmas and are having a good New Years Eve!~Day

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP