Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Last Few Days In Pictures

Casey writing memoirs? Not really, just being a turd. When I caught him in this position earlier in the day, he was sitting here shredding a paper towel that I left behind for a few minutes...then Julie caught him last night in this position about to chew on one of my pens. Booger Head.

We made this last night. It's a faux Applebee's Clubhouse Grill sandwich and it was really good! My mom sent me a pdf file through email with 400 pages of recipes from restaurants. If you'd like it, let me know and I'll email it to you also. Tonight if all goes well, we are making faux Alice Springs Chicken (OUR FAVORITE from Outback).

Recent blooms and a back view of the house for those who've never seen it...I don't know why really, whatever.



5 comments:

Sarah Coggins June 11, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

:D My cats get into all sorts of mischief like that too. Those flowers are beautiful and the sandwich looks delicious! Good thing lunch isn't too far off!

Anonymous June 11, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

I'd like to get those faux recipes if you could email them to me.
Thanks!
getot(at)yahoo(dot)com

krista June 11, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

hahahaha...i used to work at outback! i know the alice springs chicken very very well, my friend. :-)
and look at that pen in the paws! he's TOTALLY writing...but i don't think it's a memoir. i think it's a manifesto.

K2daK June 11, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Maggie May has eaten some very good pens...and she ate one of Rhino's bottles when he was a baby.

YUM YUM YUM on the sandwich.

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

I would love a copy of those recipes also. Thanks.
Jan (knappjan@bellsouth.net)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP