Monday, June 23, 2008

Hold On To Your Hats!

It's gonna be a wild ride! So (cousin) Kerry, Julie and I did some rearranging of the plans for when we get to Orlando...and we think we've decided that we'd like to go to Animal Kingdom! Not that there's a lot of thrill rides there---and I'm VERY FINE with that. I don't have to pay a gazillion dollars to go somewhere just so I can get motion sickness and feel like throwing up...hell, all I have to do is eat Taco Bell and then ride in the backseat of my own car!! For under $10.00!!
But at Animal Kingdom, there will be lots of things to see...and take pictures of!

Thrill rides do intrigue me and I wish I was brave (stupid?) enough to ride them all...but I usually just have no desire and enjoy watching other people put their minds and bodies through that, rather than my own. But....Animal Kingdom has a new ride called Expedition Everest where you are riding in what is supposed to be like a train up a mountain, but a Yeti is there to attack you and messes up part of the track, so you have to go down part of it BACKWARDS! The ride is deemed a thrill ride, but "family friendly" so I'm thinking it will be just enough THRILL for me to be THRILLED but not frightened out of my mind. Ooohhhh I think it will be fun! :)
Here's a youtube video of a family riding!!

1 comments:

Sarah Coggins June 25, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Expedition Everest is awesome! I had no idea it would switch directions before riding it. Totally caught me off guard - but sooo worth it. I think AK is my fav at Disney just because it's so lush and shaded and, of course, lots of animals to see. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP