Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Five Things And Lucy's Expressions





Five Things:
Five Things you are proud of yourself for doing or not doing in the last Five days...

1. Holding back comments on how I feel about someone's judgmental outlook.
2. Being supportive in someone's truth even though I'm more supportive of the 'why' and the 'whom' and not so much of the 'when and 'how.'
3. Being brave enough to share some of my truths.
4. Not spreading the juiciest secret I've probably ever been told.
5. Vacuuming three whole rooms...might get to the whole house someday soon.

4 comments:

K2daK May 28, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

Wow, #'s 1-4 can really make a mind wonder.

1. Pulling off field day
2. Going to bed early when I was tired
3. Holding back on sweet temptations
4. Washing & drying Ryan's sheets the same morning pee was on them-diaper leak-I normally would've waited until we got home
5. Not getting angry in a stressful situation
I'm going for one extra
6. Not expressing my opnions in certain situations

Lennye May 28, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Do they have a place to sell Lucy's pictures? She needs to be in the movies!

Eternal Sunshine May 29, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Oh - what a face! I want that puppy! LOL! What breed is she? (he?)

Natalie May 29, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Now I'm not going to be able to sleep because I want to know what the juiciest-secret-ever is.... :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP