Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Weekend

We had a very fun evening with the girls last night. Everyone left husbands and children at home and came to hang out and eat yummy snacks. It wasn't until this morning that I realized that we didn't take any pictures at all to blog. Oops! :)

This coming Friday night is my students' first entire school Art show. I'm excited, yet a little nervous that something might go wrong...just hoping that everything is pulled off with no major problems. The biggest worry of course is that nobody will show up. We have a lot of parents who will bring their kids to PTO for the free hot dog dinner and take their kids to ball practice, but Art....what's that matter?! There's also a lot that do seem to care, and I'm hoping those people won't be out of town for some reason!

Anyway! Check out these photos when Lucy still had the tiny baby face! I wish I didn't have to use the flash in these.



1 comments:

Sarah B. B. April 28, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

I love Lucy. She is a cutie. And there will be at least ONE person at the art show - MOI. Heck - depending on how many voices are inside my head at the time, that could actually be three, four, maybe even FIVE people!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP