Monday, February 18, 2008

Top Five


I skipped the Top Five last week...so I will make up for it this week by doing two!
The first one: What are your Top Five favorite movies of all time that you have watched a lot over the years? (I already know I'm going over five on this one!)

1. You've Got Mail (that shouldn't be a shock, I love everything about it)
2. Beaches (watched it a hundred thousand times, have memorized most of the lines and STILL cry)
3. Never Been Kissed (funny, cute and sweet...and Mr. Coulson is smokin' hot)
4. Fried Green Tomatoes (one of THE best movies of all time)
5. Steel Magnolias (watched it a thousand times too and still laugh and cry)
6. Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood (Obviously by this list, I'm a sucker for friendship movies and this one has some hilarious parts)
7. Father of The Bride I and II (funny and sweet)
8. The Other Sister (this movie cracks me up...and makes me cry, it's precious.)
There's a ton more, but those are my top picks!

2 comments:

Lennye February 19, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

Devine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisters is soooo much like my Grandmother and her sisters (minus all the drinking - they were the daughters of a Baptist minister). It is like a step back in time for me.

Beaches makes me think of my life! I know that if I was really sick my best friend from high school would be with me!

Then Fried Green Tomatoes - you've got to love it. I bought it for Freda, wonder if she's sat down and watched it yet.

K2daK February 20, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

1. When Harry Met Sally (best movie ever!)
2. Mad Love (hardest movie to find on DVD but Nick did it!)
3. Look Who's Talking (always liked it since 4th grade when I saw it at a friends house...she said "We told my cousin those were tadpoles" I watched the movie with my parents and said "Erin said those were tadpoles, but I don't think she meant it, what are they?" Thus my first sex ed. talk came out of this)
4.You've Got Mail (it makes me feel good)
5. 28 Days I am not sure it is a absolute favorite but I do watch it every single time it is on t.v. but I don't own it

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP