Monday, February 25, 2008

Tiny Snippets

***Leaving in thirty minutes for Conyers to meet with Erik the very nice financial advisor/friend of Mr. and Mrs. Brown who is about to be the nice, new financial advisor of Monkey and Bean...finally setting up some Roths (should have done it 1000 years ago...but better late than never...better a little money put back than none as well.) Gonna meet at the Starbucks, YEAH!

***Got my hair all chopped off...felt like a celebrity today at work, all the kids were going nutso and I even had adults walk in and say, "I heard about your hair...had to come see!" Many fingers were run through this hair of mine today, but I don't mind. :) Not ready to post a picture at the moment, not enough time. See below for the picture I took in to have it modeled after, PRETTY SHORT huh?! I like it though and was told it suits me and that it takes 10 years off of me...so HEY, that's a good thing! I would say it must look enough like the picture to be recognized because someone said to me that it "looks like Ellen hair." Well excellent, that is what I was going for. My sides are shorter than hers and I'm not as keen on that, but it will grow quickly, I like how the top turned out a lot though. (did I just type "keen?") ok.

6 comments:

Lennye February 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

I love the new do. Personally, I think hair is one of those things women should change often to lighten their spirits.

I'm jealous of the financial planner and Starbucks!

K2daK February 25, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Can't wait to see it!

Natalie February 25, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Can't wait to see the new do!

Monkey February 25, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

The new 'do is definitely making me feel "perkier" and more spirited...I am honestly still floored though at the response and attention it drew today...only one precious little kindergarten darling told me that she didn't care for the short hair and that it made me look creepy...aww...she's just too sweet really. One first grader went up and down two different hallways with Mrs. Kelly and said, "Ms. Gunter is lookin' good!" too funny! Nat, isn't it too much fun really?! ;) Are you looking for "excuses" to get me in your tub again?!! LOL! You just use me for my skills! Gosh, people not in the "know" have to be thinking all kinds of crazy thoughts right now, which makes me laugh! LOL!

Monkey February 25, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

That would be not in the "know" about our previous tub experiences...we go WAY back with Natalie and her tub. LOL!

Natalie February 26, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

We should have a party some time--everyone can fit in the tub! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP