Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Weekend

So far this weekend we've gone to a girl's night at Kinsley's house to celebrate Natalie's belated birthday and Julie's current birthday, gone to see the movie Untraceable and now working on homework (Julie) and yearbook (me). It's been a good weekend so far. I recommend Untraceable to anyone who likes a Psychological Thriller. We really enjoyed it, partially because it's been a while since we went to the movies (in Valdosta we went every Tuesday or Thursday and sometimes twice a week...but they also had a $1.00 theater!) and because we like that kind of movie. I've missed going to the movies, even though it's money spent, there's just something about going to the movies that will always make it one of my very favorite things to do.
Here are some pictures from the girl's night, I'm uploading the rest to my flickr account.



Lee made Julie and Natalie some very interesting and funny Kotex slippers! First time we've ever seen any of those!

1 comments:

Lennye January 26, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Do the kiddos love Julie or what! Interesting slippers.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP