Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thursday-Sunday In Pictures...

Thursday night when we took the tree down, Nikki got dressed up in lights for the first time in her life...she was obviously thrilled by the experience!

Friday night the sky looked like this on our way to pick up some tasty Mexican food.

While Bean went inside to get the food, I got bored and amused myself this way...you can see what radio station I was listening to and what time it was.

Back home Julie sorted beads...

and Casey, Nikki and Brinkley slept in three separate rooms.



Saturday night Sarah came over, we hung out in the craft room making things, then later while Julie worked hard spraying some really toxic (makes you see crazy things) clear coat on Sarah's Eiffel Tower painting I've yet to give her...

We rode bikes around like two 10 year olds...but not as long as 10 year olds would because we got tired VERY quickly! But hey, there's a big hill in the driveway and these are cheap Walmart bikes! :)

Sunday we vegetated on the sofa with Sarah and played some Nintendo Wii. After Sarah went home, we decided we wanted to go ahead and get grocery shopping out of the way...so, we went to Macon for groceries and to check out Target's after Christmas clearance sales. We bought some boxes of Christmas lights for $2.99 and wrapping paper for $.75!! We also bought these brightly colored towels that are mega-soft and festive!

The last four days have been a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

Natalie December 31, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

Sounds like my kind of weekend. Sorry I didn't get by to visit with you all and Sarah--I used up my 'get out of home (jail seems too harsh) free' card to go shopping with Kinsley. Saw lots of t-shirts at Steve & Berry's that reminded us of you. :)

Lennye December 31, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

Nikki is too cute. I too noticed the sky Friday night and took a picture. A Sarah visit and I am tied up with the in laws. I am jealous.

Note of interest, check out Overstock.com, they had photoshop at a ridiculously low price.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP