Friday, December 21, 2007

A Night of Fun and Farkel



Wednesday night we went over to Natalie's house and hung out with Nat, Kinsley and Lee. We were introduced to the dice game Farkel, which is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it and it's easy to learn. The final results ended with me losing BADLY and Natalie kicking our tails. I think a few of the others were somewhat close behind her though. Juliebean was rolling the dice like a high roller in Vegas baby! Nat gave me the scoring paper to keep as a memento and so that I could have a nice token of her wonderfully crafted font-like handwriting (because we had discussed it)...but this is what is left of it after I washed my pants without taking it out. Nice. ;) She also surprised me with a yummy birthday cake with these awesome, oh-so-like me tie-dyed looking numbers. The number 30 never looked so good! Thank you to Nat and the other ladies for a night filled with laughter and fun times!
The next picture is of a bulletin board I just did for Montana that her mom's getting her for Christmas to match the new sheet set she just bought.

2 comments:

Lennye December 22, 2007 at 8:41 AM  

The BEST yet!! (and mine are great)

K2daK December 22, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

I love Farkel...it was fun. I love the board that is cute-very girly.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP