Sunday, December 23, 2007

MUSIC!

I'm so stoked to present the new music player to the right...it's got 75 songs that mean something to me in some shape or form! It definitely has something for everyone too, there's a lot of songs that I've jammed out to with my buds or at least had a conversation about. You look hard enough, you'll find "our" songs on there I'm sure! :) Some are just plain old school songs that I used to deafen my mom with in the car before I was graced with my own ride. She got to the point where she figured if you can't beat her, join her...so she learned the words to "Whatta Man" and "Shoop." Well she thought she knew most of the words! How radical is that?! There's some tunes that Dyana and I used to jam out to in her canary yellow Cadillac back in high school...songs I still belt out when chilling out in the bathtub (those are called my bath time songs!) :) I made it so it wouldn't automatically start when someone went to my page, because I didn't want anyone sending me hate-mail for it. I know how annoying it gets when you're trying to be quiet or have a peaceful moment, next thing you know you click on a page and music is blaring out at you because the volume was up and you didn't realize it....so if the mood ever hits you, they are over there...waiting for you to shake your grove thang to! Yeah, yeah!

3 comments:

K2daK December 24, 2007 at 12:23 AM  

I think I will pull up your page and listen to all 75 songs as I clean the room...I already started while I was straightening Nick's side of the closet (it looks PRETTY). I see some Gym Class Heroes on the list!! YES!! Thanks for sharing great music-just another thing we have in common.

K2daK December 24, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

Bonus points for MATCHBOX TWENTY!!!

K2daK December 25, 2007 at 10:18 AM  

Just wanted to let you know that I was enjoying your new music thingy...I have listened to it the last 2 days doing stuff around the house or while I was getting dressed. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP