Monday, December 10, 2007

More Festiveness...

Here are some more decorations....the white and black trees are from IKEA--I decided to keep them both pretty simple. The black one has sparkly ornaments from Sarah and the ornament exchange. Ignore the odd coloring on that particular picture...we can't figure out why, but no matter the time of day or what we do with the flash or no flash, that particular wall never photographs correctly--the color is way off seeing as the wall is VERY green. Go figure.



4 comments:

K2daK December 10, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

I am going to come over and look at all your decorations because I am sure it is so cute!

Lennye December 10, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

I love the trees. I'm sad I don't get invited to ornament exchanges or anything fun. Not that my schedule allows fun!

Sarah B. B. December 11, 2007 at 4:41 PM  

See, I *knew* that the ornaments would go on that tree. Because I'm psychic. (:

Jessie December 12, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

Very cute. I love all the stuff displayed around the black tree.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP