Monday, October 15, 2007

Kinsley's surprise baby shower...

I didn't take any pictures of the evening's events, so I borrowed them from Kinsley. Here are some pics of the whole gang and the outcomes of the radical crafty activities...
This is part of the crew working on the burp cloths.

Why Lee always has to turn everything into a Rated-R moment, I will never know! :) Ha! She's supposedly explaining something crafty...makes you wonder! :)

Trust me, they only LOOK sweet and innocent! ha!

There's enough syrupy sweetness in the room to pour on some pancakes. Yum!

It's like a sweatshop in here yo! ha!

Ta-da...the finished products...the marvelous "E" (the new baby's last initial) with cute little bugs, is mine. :) My onesie is the puppy dog and on the back it has a number 2 (this baby's current nickname) that looks like a "Z" but that's ok! ;)


It was a really fun evening. Julie and I laughed more at this one than the other girl's nights for some reason and everyone seemed to have a super good time. I would have to vote it as the best girl's night EVER! I hope the next one can live up to it!

2 comments:

Lennye October 15, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

Too cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous October 15, 2007 at 11:11 PM  

For the life of me I have no idea what my little looping fingers were talking about....brain fart I guess....I personally like the little drop bottom shirt at the bottom right of the cooking cowboy....As long as it took to sew it, it should last through rain, and sleet and dead of night....L. fun fun fun time....can't wait to do it again....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP