Friday, October 12, 2007

Riding along in my automobile...


Big Toe hung out in the car while we went to the chiropractor, got haircuts and picked up some Zaxby's (club sandwich with fried mushrooms...Hells Yeah!).

This photo shows some of the various essentials that a monkey named Melissa does not leave home without...some snacks, in case the blood sugar starts to get low (this time they happen to be one of my top favs--Reese Cups, Cell phone--Cookie Monster is holding it while it charges, gum, a bottle of water (which I do reuse numerous times after washing Earth lovers):), and of course the ipod that this oh so cool new car has a port for that allows you to play the ipod through your stereo...YEAH BABY YEAH! I feel so High Tech! ;)

2 comments:

K2daK October 14, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

Gotta love The EDGE!! Glad you are enjoying your new ride!

Jessie October 15, 2007 at 8:51 AM  

I want an ipod,...and I want to put it in my car. :( I would LOVE that. LUCKY!!!!!!! ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP