Monday, September 17, 2007

The end of the weekend



Here's Casey pouting about having half his ear eaten off (I'd be pouting too), but as you can see, he is alive. The hurt ear is the one against the sofa, thought I'd leave out photos of the details. For the first day, we figured his ear was probably pretty sore, so we gave him some of Brinkley's left-over pain meds from being neutered. With Brinkley's pounds of fat he has put on these last couple of weeks, I think he's trying his best to obtain Pack Leader status and that hasn't gone over so well with Casey. He yanked a chew-toy bone out of Casey's mouth earlier and I thought he was asking for it again...but as we all now know---Brinkley is no longer worried about being taken down by Casey.


This bulletin board project is for Coach's daughter "Kailey." Yes, I spelled that correctly. :) He said she loves pink and wanted pink with white...so I'm thinking this should be enough pink to make her happy. Notice the orange juice and water glasses...still have a nasty cough and Vitamin C is the best, but orange juice is kryptonite to my stomach, so I chase it with the light stuff, water. No drunken crafting here! :)

2 comments:

K2daK September 17, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

I really like Kailey's bulletin board. I still need to give mine to Acca, it is hanging out in our room. Poor Casey, hopefully things will get better soon!

Lennye September 17, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

I love this!!!! I want something painted....but I think my project may shock you both....more details later.....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP