Monday, August 27, 2007

More admittance to being type A!






We just completed a lot of organizing and rearranging of the orange laundry room. While Julie finished up the trim work, I organized and cleaned out the drawer system in there. This really shows some serious type A personality going on, I know! What you don't see is inside the drawer labeled "Nails and Screws" (no dirty jokes) there are little plastic containers separating everything. Don't knock it till you try it now...when you make things more organized you spend way less time searching for things and more time doing things you enjoy...like organizing more stuff! It's just something you have to make time for. To me, it's totally worth it. I moved this painting from the office into the laundry room to cover up the nasty grey fuse box. Still have a few things left to do in here, but I think this corner is pretty much finished.

2 comments:

Sarah B. B. August 28, 2007 at 4:23 PM  

You? Type A? Never.

Anonymous August 28, 2007 at 8:36 PM  

I need some Type A action to occur in the baby's new room...wait that would mean finding places for all of our CRAP! Maybe I should host a Type A party and invite you and Natalie and then Sarah for decorating with everyone. :) We could have a PARTY!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP