Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lovely Wrinkles


Here is a finished corner in the craft room...with wrinkled curtains that I need to take care of, but I thought I'd share anyway. I like how this little corner turned out and think the colors work really well together.



Here is a tea-towel that I bought from Skinny Laminx. I've been wanting to share a photo of this for a really long time, but just haven't gotten around to it. It also has wrinkles, but I didn't want to take the time to iron them out! I LOVE this so much that I can't bear to use it because I don't want to ever have to wash it and see its lovely, vivid redness fade away. I believe its permanent home will be here in the craft room, but probably---eventually in a frame of some sort. I also hope Sarah's looks great in her new blue and red themed kitchen.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP