Monday, July 23, 2007

Bouncy Balls


I have a hilarious story about bouncy balls...the rubber kind you get out of a machine people! Geez! I used to love them so much growing up, had a collection of them and everything. Once when I was in high school, my best friend Erica and I went to see "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle" and I had just gotten a tiny bouncy ball out of a machine. The theater was really dark and one of those really intense, sorta scary scenes was playing...the theater was SUPER quiet too! I took my bouncy ball out of my pocket and accidentally dropped it! It rolled down to the front of the theater and you could sort of hear it bouncing. Erica and I lost it, we were crying we were laughing so hard and it made it worse that we were trying to be quiet about it. Totally hilarious and now when I see a bouncy ball I think of that.
For this commercial, I read that they really used about 250,000 bouncy balls and let them go down the streets of San Francisco. Coolness!
To clean up the mess, I'm sure they could have just let some kids have at it!
Here is the actual one from the Bravia site...which looks better than the youtube ones I found. The paint explosion one might look a little better on here too! Also check out how they made them!

Image found here.
You know you can click on blog images to show a larger image too, right? Click on the photo above to make it larger and it looks so much cooler!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP